TenderCare Dental’s Free Teeth Whitening for Life* program helps you maintain a beautiful, healthy smile through regular dental care! Once you enroll in the program, you will receive a set of custom, professional whitening trays, 2 tubes of whitening gel, and a bleach instruction pamphlet! Additional whitening gel (1 tube per visit, maximum of 2 tubes per year) will even be provided with your regular hygiene appointments!
Teeth whitening is a simple, non-invasive cosmetic dentistry treatment that can brighten the color of natural tooth enamel and is an ideal way to enhance the beauty of your smile.
*Some restrictions may apply; please read all terms and conditions.
Get Started Now!
Simply complete the sign up form or call to schedule your appointment and get started today! Be sure to mention this offer when you speak with our representative. Act now – offer valid through .
How the Free Teeth Whitening Program Works
TenderCare Dental strives to provide each and every one of its patients the ultimate in dental services by offering superior performance so we can have a positive impact in our patients’ smiles and lives. Once you’ve enroll in the program, you will receive a starter kit including custom, professional whitening trays, whitening gel (2 tubes), and a bleach instruction pamphlet. After that, every time you visit us for a checkup and cleaning, just ask and we’ll supply you with one additional whitening gel (1 tube per visit, maximum 2 tubes per year)!
You can also purchase more whitening gel at one of our Portland dental offices between visits or during a regular hygiene appointment.
Free Whitening Program Requirements.
To be eligible for the program as a TenderCare Dental patient, you must meet the following requirements:
- Complete prescribed new patient exam, x-rays, and a cleaning with TenderCare Dental.
- Have all tooth decay removed within the past year. This is required in order to prevent complications that may arise with unhealthy teeth and gums.
- Stay current with your TenderCare Dental account and keep all hygiene appointments per your doctor’s recommendations.
- Be at least 18 years old, not pregnant or nursing.
About TenderCare Dental
Our dental offices provide complete family dental services to Portland, Oregon and the surrounding communities in a relaxing, comfortable atmosphere. TenderCare Dental welcomes you to any one of our seven convenient locations in the Portland metro area. Our offices are located in Northwest Portland, North Portland / St. John’s, Gladstone, Cornelius / Hillsboro, Beaverton, Tigard, North Plains, and Banks.
Whether your dental needs are an exam and cleaning, a full-mouth restoration, or anything in between, we promise to provide you with exceptional care as we enhance the natural beauty of your smile.
Below are some of the many dental procedures we regularly provide to our patients – with a gentle touch, and stunning results. Your smile is our first priority, and we’ll give you something to smile about.
- Complete family dental services including dental exams, X-rays, teeth cleaning, and dental composite fillings.
- Affordable cosmetic dentistry, including teeth whitening / teeth bleaching, cosmetic dental surgery, porcelain veneers, smile makeover, dental composite fillings, and other cosmetic dental procedures.
- Emergency dental work, including wisdom teeth, tooth extraction, root canal therapy, emergency dental treatment, and immediate dental care / urgent dental treatment.
- Periodontal services, including gum disease treatment, scaling, and root planning.
- Restorative dental services, including chipped tooth repair, dental bonding, dental crowns / tooth crowns, dental bridges, dentures, and implant dentistry.
Offer Terms and Conditions
*Available only to new patients (age 13 and older) and at select locations; please check with your TenderCare Dental office for availability. Not valid with previous or ongoing work.
For legal reasons, this offer may not be combined with any dental insurance benefits. Offer cannot be combined with other special offers or dental service discounts. New patient exams must be completed by a general dentist and not a specialist. Offer valid through .